Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Python Snapback....Schwagg

Mr. West.. Mr.West... By himself.. He so impressed...


Reppin' his city, at the same time being fashionable, Mr. West unveils the new Mitchell & Ness Custom Chicago Bulls Snapback at an event following the CFDA Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards. Unlike a regular snapback, which has seem to make its way back onto the fashion scene, this one has a gold buckle with a snake skin brim and adjustable strap.


Now I don't think this would look good on everyone... but, I will admit.. I think it's HOT.




Creditors: Slumz



This song has been stuck in my head ever since I saw the picture... so i figured.. what the hell... let me feature it on the post..





BTW... Happy 34th Birthday Yeezy!

3 comments:

  1. python snapback.Well designed and interesting blog. I HAVE to try that!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thank you again for commenting :-)

      Delete