Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beans Comes to His Senses...


It’s about time. I guess he realized… arguing with the man who had full participation in helping you develop as an artist as well as your career was NOT a good look and FINALLY apologized. While you were on street corners filming videos for World Star… and makin lame diss tracks.. Hov was countin $$$. LOTS and LOTS of $$$.
I told many of people [when having convos about Beans] how disappointed I was in him. Like yo… that was a dumb move. Now look at you. Shoot Bleek don’t EVER have to drop another album in his whole life..he played it smart.



“Bleek could be one hit away his whole career, as long as I’m alive, he’s a millionaire, and even if I die, he’s in my will somewhere…”-Hov. Enough Said.

Back to Beans. TALENT. RAW. COMEDIAN (lol). All of thee above. It was like one of those movies where someone was doing good then years later you see them on a video all cracked out lookin simple talkin bout how it was “EVERY body else fault” their career went downhill. Never bite the hand that feeds you…EVER. I’m glad he came to his senses. Prob realized… money is more important than all this pride sh*t. Trust me.. I go through it everyday in this business…and I choose the $$$$$$$$$$




“What Mike Epps say? ‘Gangstas fuck up too, Whatever I felt this dude Jay did wrong to me, it can’t outweigh the one thing he did do for me – he gave me an opportunity. Dude gave me an opportunity. A lot of people don’t get opportunities. He gave me that. That outweighs everything. I need that in black and white. I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there. I should have never done that.”
“I was explaining the whole Roc-A-Fella shit and a lot of feelings were going to get hurt. I was airing shit out. Just the homies could listen to that when they come into the studio. I couldn’t put that out. It wouldn’t sit right with me.”- Beans


To read more... check out XXL


I wonder if they've talked yet... Man to Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment