Sunday, December 31, 2023

{Personal Post} Photos: HoliDAZED.


It's that time of year.  Holiday lights and festivities!  Two separate days, nevertheless the same theme.  See the happs below!



We went to happy hour looking GOODT chile.  There are no pictures of the food and/or drinks really because well, they were kinda rude.  Still a good ladies night out.




Mischief calling.



These boots were made for walking.
That's just what they do.


From heels to kicks.  Know me.  
Now, the art exhibit was strictly holiday themed and amazing!  




There was an interactive AI photo booth, where it created an AI version of you after taking your picture...


LMAO.  


Interactive board for the bar.








I ordered the Sugarplum fairy.  She hooked me up too.


You know I had to send one off.

After grabbing a couple of drinks, writing santa, and playing the interactive games, I finally settled down in a corner to zone out.  Airpods in.. playlist on.  A nice lil trip.



Cozy.











I felt my pictures didn't do the exhibition true justice sooooo.... here's footage :)



Happy Holidaze.


No comments:

Post a Comment