Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hiatus...

Hey ppl... I've been gone for a minute... but i'm BACCKKKK :-) Now i can proceed with the posting lol.....

These past three days... Boy oh boy... people have been TRYING me... I won't refer to them as ppl tho... I know it's Satan trying to work through them. Too bad for his/their sake I know the Lord tho... Satan will NEVER win w. him on my side. But man oh man.. has he been trying and trying to get me out of my element. I won't lose focus. I promise. God got me.

Now that i've got that off my chest :-) ....

I saw the link for the monster video this morning )... it's all me right there. I love the resident evil feel. Ppl will look at it as demonic bc they're narrow minded yea i said it . They won't even see the actual meaning. Quite comical and irritating at the same time. Anywho... i LOVE the outcome of this... (the video concept) 'Ye always pulls through w/ the vids



2 comments: