Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finding My Way Back...


"There's no hiding place... When you're hurting...."- Angie Stone

Hey Gals & Guys. I apologize to the readers that I have been missing for a while from posting. As you can see… even my Hov Birthday post wasn’t eccentrically done :( as only I would do for him (but trust the post will be edited and fitted for a king as he is lol) . It’s something going on you guys wouldn’t BELIEVE and only 5 ppl know . These are not people I am necessarily close close with… but somehow someway they happened to be around during this… of course when all the ppl I’m “close close” with .. weren’t and nowhere to be found the usual .

Anyway… fuck all that shit… *straightens up collar and buttons up blazer..

I just wanted to apologize to the readers. I missed Motivation Mondays because I could not for the life of me think of a motivational song I wanted to post (you can tell the mood I was in lol).. and I even missed Women’s Empowerment Wednesdays which is a really huge thing for me. Smh @ myself . I really hate that sometimes I become so unenthused due to certain situations in my life... that it takes away joy from things I would normally do. Needless to say… I hope all of you all are doing well on your behalf and enjoying the holidays. I appreciate you taking time out to view and read my blog..… especially when you leave comments or send me twits showing love. I definitely appreciate it.. More than you will ever know.

Thank You. …

“Gotta find my way back…

to you...

to us…

to love”

- Jaheim

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. "There's no hiding place... When you're hurting...."- Angie Stone

    =( man....*stab stab in heart*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl yes... that came on today and i had the "Martin after he got kicked out of the sky box face" :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slides down glass*....i feel you...been one of those weeks for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO @ slides down glass. We have problems lol. But yes it's been one of those.. and Friday is here.. finally (if that means anything :-/)

    ReplyDelete