Thursday, December 30, 2010

Poor Teena


Man.. I hate to hear news like this (death about anyone always sends chills through my heart). The bearer of bad news, my brother ( lol jk), decided to catch me when i woke up in the middle of night EARLY monday morn. to tell me that Teena Marie died. I was shocked. It didn't really hit me until i woke up the next day and heard all her songs repeating on the radio. Which is odd.. because over the past few months.. i've been blaring her greatest hits cd like it was the hottest on the streets. Now i can't touch it :-/ (Death does that to me until i can digest the whole thing). However... i did want to pay respects to a great music legend on here. Teena.. you will be missed.


Teena Marie... March 5, 1956- December 26, 2010


Two of my favs...


No comments:

Post a Comment