Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays :: Keep Ya Head Up | 2Pac

This hit home ridiculously today more than anyone could imagine... for one particular reason.If you're going through anything right now ladies... remember what i remind you of every Wednesday... You are BEAUTIFUL and needed. You're special. Hold your head up high. Walk with dignity. I know it's hard... but we were built to endure the worst pains (Love, Cramps, and Childbirth) and yet and still remain strong enough to mask it all and continue with our day. So don't be discouraged....
You are one of a kind my dears....
Beautiful Creations :)

I hope the excerpts from the song encourage you as they did for me (grabs kleenex)


But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up...
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
...
And when he tells you you ain't nothin, don't believe him...
And if he can't learn to love you, you should leave him...
Cause sista you don't need him...
And I ain't tryin to gas ya up, I just call em how I see em...


I think it's time to kill for our women...Time to heal our women, be real to our women...And since a man can't make one...
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one...

So will the real men get up...I KNOW YOU'RE FED UP LADIES, BUT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP...

No comments:

Post a Comment