Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The more that b*tch gon' bang...


Another highlight to my day (besides Curren$y mixtape)....


"I pay these lames with a reality check..."

This song brings back so many memories... I was DEAD tired at Club DREAM in Miami last month and was ready to go (me and my homegirl had a flight in like 3 hours and I only had 2 hours of sleep the night before...) Any who.. so yea.. I'm sittin down.. eyes closed (lls old woman)... and then this dropped....O_O
My eyes popped open.. head started noddin... bnm passed from bridge immediately (HAHAHA)... It banged too hard...


What made it even better was... i didn't know bridge f*cked w/ it hard just like I did. We found the link for it... the next day and it was a wrap. To my surprise.. the homie Fife.. posted the video on his site today.. good look man :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment