Monday, April 11, 2011

Motivation Mondays.. meets Womens Empowerment Wed.

Top of the week!!! I decided to make this a joint activity (Hey I can switch things up... it’s my blog I do what i want lol). I wanted to use this song for Motivation Mondays today... but then I realized... this can be a Womens Empowerment Wednesday song, as well. The theme and message applies to us all... So I figured.. why not combine?


Three little birds, sat on my window...
And they told me I don't need to worry...

Maybe sometimes, we've got it wrong, but it's alright...
The more things seem to change...The more they stay the same...
Oh Don't you hesitate...

...Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams
Just go ahead let your hair down...
You're gonna find yourself somewhere.... somehow...

'Twas more than I could take, pity for pity's sake...
Some nights kept me awake... I thought that I was stronger...
When you gonna realize, that you don't even have to try any longer?
Do what you want to...

You're gonna find yourself somewhere....somehow... - Corrine Bailey Rae




Don’t worry yourself crazy about things. “Let your hair down” or for my males hov voice “ Loosen up the tie” and ENJOY LIFE!

Side Commentary: Whatever it is that tickles your fancy...that makes you smile... that brings you joy... Surround yourself with that presence. Quit the hesitation. This is coming from a deeper place right now that I can’t even describe... Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment