Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Parking Meters & Cell Phones...


Technology is going to rule the world… and I don’t think it will be “Jetson” like. Things like this are ridiculous to me. It’s sad that slowly but surely.. pay phones are going to become extinct.. as well as the house phone. Sure a few may use it… but… Majority rule (gift and the curse ways of the world). I remember when things were so simple. Sure I enjoy the technology of cell phones Particularly TEXT messaging and the remarkable speed the internet has progressed we have come a LONGGGGG way from America Online 3.0 but I miss the little things. No one likes to send letters anymore to communicate….. No one likes to carry around change for anything (in case the ice cream truck comes).. or kids this generation… I swear they don’t know the fun of playing outside all day…making up their own games... waiting for the ice cream truck. Nope..they have xbox.. playstations.. ipods.. cable… some even have cell phones smh… Just the thought scares me… What is the world coming to?? Turning everything into computer generated items?? A little lazy and robotic maybe?? :-/




For more on this story... click here

No comments:

Post a Comment