Monday, April 18, 2011

Motivation Mondays...

What a weekend o_O. Bittersweet in so many ways I must say. However... Motivation Mondays still happened to make it...

I Remember back in the day…
Before I thought about getting paid…
The _____ they ain’t give me no play…
The haters ain’t have nothing to say…

Gave my all, but it just wasn’t enough…
Ain’t complaining but it’s just how it was…

And now I’m just posted with my baddest ____ and we just chillin in the villa watchin pictures getting roasted…..


I started coming up in the game…
And people started knowing my name…
They tried to put me into that lane…
And we had to go our separate ways...
Instead of fussin and flippin out...
I did my thing and figured it out…

And all my peoples got champagne.. fast cars.. by the bar wasted …
Horses in my car.. little Louis on my bracelet…
When you live just like a star ..it feel so amazzzzing


And the moral of the story (motivation for today is).. You might have to work at the job that you don’t like… drive the car but have your eyes set on a better one.. Whatever the case may be… Don’t get discouraged. Don’t look down… look up. Look at it as… “A minor setback… for a major comeback “ werd to Lil Boosie ya dig?? Keep your head up!


{side commentary... there are blanks in the lyrics.. so an input word can apply to both genders}

No comments:

Post a Comment