Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...



Ahhh… what a day what a day what a day. These past few days have been really overwhelming and exhausting. #SHRUG.. but what else is new. Hey.. someone gotta do it.. Who better at the job than me... at the end of the day...I like the challenge :;)



To all my over whelmed/exhausted sistahs... I know times are hard... and it seems our jobs as Employee, Employer, Mother, Wife, Sister, Girlfriend, Friend, SELF etc are getting more complicated and strenuous by the second! It's just a tedious job being a woman all around #sheesh. Although sometimes we may be drowning in bills, work, and every other issue that seems to float itself over our way.. we still hang strong. Most times we don't recognize... there is HOPE. And it seems Ms. Arie found thee PERFECT words to describe what I mean....

A little was overrated...

But a lot was a little too complicated...

You see… Zero didn’t satisfy me…

A million didn’t make me happy…


...It’s about the size of faith in your heart…

...He taught me paradise is in your mind…




THERE'S HOPE!

It doesn’t cost a thing to smile...

You don’t have to pay to laugh...

You BETTER Thank GOD for that…



Hang in there ladies. Remember... you're all beautiful and important for more ways than you can imagine. Smile


xoxo- Dolcezza






No comments:

Post a Comment