Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exchange of..... Love


So like I mentioned (week before last since I was ill).... I've been posting a highlight of music every week that's on my playlist (i.e. past posts Stalley... Theo London... Ski Beatz/Camp Lo etc.) Like I stated before... majority of the songs I've chosen for these posts (with the exception of Jill and A.Hamilton that time).. they aren't new. They are just simply my highlight of the week. For whatever reason I may have. I still haven't figured out a signature name for these posts. Until then... they'll have random ones that are designated essentially to the music. It's kinda gloomy outside and my mind is racing on 1000 as usual. What better choice than the spoken word of music for this week than the selection today.. #HowFitting.... In more ways than one...



With you it's either Right or Wrong... There's no "In Between"


I don't feel like a fight today...



Each bar is dope beyond the track. The 3:30 mark is when it REALLY this the fan #ApplauseForGoodMusic clap clap clap




*Extra....

Bring your love baby I can bring my shame...




Bring the drugs baby I can bring my pain...




I got my heart right here, I got my scars right here…


That’s my motherf*ckin word too...


Just let me mother*cking love you….








Reflection: I mean... Honestly Speaking. #DeepBreath....#Damn


4 comments:

  1. Man that FE track is bananas..... that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B A N A N A S!! Esepcially when they flip it. Aww man.. the nerves.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason when i saw your comment i thought of the song... Tha shyt is Bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S ... its def time to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes... definitely time to vacate the premises lol

    ReplyDelete