Sunday, May 8, 2011

Who run the world???...

"Strong enough to bare the children......then get back to business"...-Bey




Today is such a bittersweet day for me for a reason I won't disclose. However, I am completely thankful that my mom is alive and in my life. I don't show emotion often ...but... I love that little lady to death. More than I could ever describe. xoxo


Happy Mother's Day Mom and to All you other Mother's out there... Keep doing what you're doing. You're appreciated so much more than anyone can express.....


"At 3 yrs "Mommy, I love you". At 10, "Mom whatever". At 16, "My Mom is so annoying".At 18, "I wanna leave this house". At 25,"Mom, you were right". At 30, "I wanna go to Mom's house". At 50, "I don't wanna lose my Mom". At 70, "I would give up EVERYTHING for my Mom to be here with me"....-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment