Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where'd She Go?

Ahhhh… I’m Backkkkk. I’ve been away for a while. I got sick last week and didn't tell anyone but a few (and spared little to no details) I don't like people to worry. Didn't matter tho... something else got jealous and wanted to act up >_< My lupus decided to get rear it’s ugly head and flare up. To top that off… I had a ridiculous allergic reaction to the new meds they put me on last week that decided to show up on my face.. ears.. arms.. hands… EVERYwhere. I looked like a monster :( Any who… I am so greatful.. the pain is gone away. The reaction not fully… but has made a vast improvement. The hospital decided to take me off of the new meds I received last week and put me on two more new meds this week #gofigure. So far.. they’ve been working pretty well (in my eyes). I mean...well.. I’m here! This is my first day back at work (of course I’m not suppose to be here. But I’m hard headed ). Lol. Throughout any job I had… I literally had to be near death to call out. I NEVER liked/like to miss work. Each vacation I’ve been on this year… I still took work with me (no OT.. not asked to..). I’m just that hard of a worker. Unfortunately…. That’s one of my downfalls. Not only is it RARELY recognized, but… I never take time out.. for just ME. I’m still working on it though.





I was in such a great mood this morning when I woke up. Jammin in the car (as usual) on the way to work. That feeling didn’t last long after the 6 block walk to get here lls. The atmosphere bought my mood down. I was so excited to be at work again… but idk.. it just felt WEIRD (for lack of a better word). I need to be home resting up.. but me being me… once I feel the SLIGHTEST bit of better… I have to be back on the move. The show MUST go on.





I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who checked on me that knew I was ill.. wondered where I was because they'd saw less tweet or e-mail activity and decided to call or text... showed their concerns etc. etc. I REALLY appreciate it. A special thank you to my Mom…. She was by my side the entire time. I thank her tremendously for that… it made me feel a way I can’t explain. *french accent Merci everyone!. Although I’m not fully recovered.. I’m back. and again I just wanted to say…. THANK YOU!

XOXO- Dolcezza






THEY THAT WAIT ON THE LORD
SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH- Isaiah 40:31
#ThankfulHumbleUtmostGratitudetoYou

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know your improving Bug... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk why your comment made me laugh lol smh but thanks man lls

    ReplyDelete