Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...



This empowerment for today is much deeper than I’m willing to express on here at least ..and what I would love for someone close to get through their head.... #pause



Oddly enough, I won’t write a message on this one as I’ve done for all my WEW posts. It’s more of one for your own personal reflection. The bumpy road on the journey to True Happiness…. #ThinkAboutIt . Sometimes... that's all the empowerment we need...


Man I promise, she's so self conscious...

...She's so precious with the peer pressure...

...And she be dealing with some issues that you can't believe...

Single black female addicted to retail and well....


It seems we living the american dream...

....But the people highest up got the lowest self esteem...


...Things we buy to cover up what's inside...

We all self conscious I'm just the first to admit it...




This hits home...

No comments:

Post a Comment