Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jadakiss says ...I LOVE YOU



Of course.. I'm a little behind this week on my music. I FINALLY got a chance to listen to the "I Love You" mixtape by Jada. I like it. It's really short... so it's been on repeat so far to get me through the day. Productivity at the plantation. Jada does it again.. I need to get this in the whip ASAP.









#HIGHLIGHT- “How 2 Feel”


I particularly love this one for the mild “Nite and Day” Al B. Sure sample. It makes me smile :) Plus.. I have my hair in the perfect china bun w/ my silver hoops... Stylin at the PLANTATION (i normally wear studs).. feeling a certain kinda way. This might be my fav...



“Sweats and the pony tail just give me the chills… we got our own handshake… and she know how I like my pancakes...”

No comments:

Post a Comment