Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thoughts in the Universe...



Sometimes...when I am remaining silent... and the weight of the world is on my shoulders which always seems to be all at once as it is now:: work.. family.. love... money...LIFE you name it... it's there :: the best way for me to express myself is through writing or music....<<<<< Here we go.... Application to them all.





You made me strong... but you became my weakness....


BUT YOU TOOK FOR GRANTED HOW A SISTAH CARES...





Side Commentary: Putting up stalley last week made me want to do a "real music" highlight post of whatever i've been bangin all week. Unfortunately... I can't think of a name for the post. Any suggestions??? Oh yea... i love this picture.. simply because of knife biting... SUBLIMINAL all in itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment