Monday, January 6, 2014

{Personal Post} New Year, New Adventures...

A party full of several glasses of champagne, pals, excitement, sequins x furs, photo bombers -_-, random activity and music. This is the best NYE I've ever had (so far). A memory I'll never forget...  







While 2014 has started off horribly for me... ruptured ulcers I didn't know I had in the first place, Car accident, ridiculous follow up doctors visits with that evil thing known as "Co-pay" each time, amongst other things (yes...this was all in one week)... I'm still attempting to keep my head above water. However, the thought of a new year with new adventures/beginnings has me eager alone. Things will start to look up soon.. and I'm ready for it.  

With that being said...
Cheers to you 2014. Let's make it a great one.
Happy New Year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment