Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Time Warp...2009 : I'm Good | The Clipse

Circa 2009.
"No disrespect to you...I'm just enjoying me..."
From last week to now... I've traveled to Brooklyn to see Hov, Celebrated my brother's birthday in a full turn up, and traveled to lovely South Beach for a few days escaping this cold weather... (Posts may come soon ..keep a look out).   To top it off, even though I'm back in the city... there's no work today due to snow.  6 day weekend.. :-) Within that frame, I had a time to reflect.  2014 started off horribly rough... but when I look back at everything, what's to complain about?  I'm blessed and overly thankful.  Pos vibes flowing.  I'm GOOD.  
This is one of my fav songs by the Clipse.  Everything about it (even the vid) brings Euphoria 
 "Cut they eyes....we call em Samurai's.. WAHHHHH!!!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment