Saturday, April 4, 2015

{Watch} Real Love :: Beyonce debuts 'Die With You' to Jay-Z for their 7th Wedding Anniversary

***UPDATE 4/7/15- Sorry guys... they took that video down SO fast. It's only available on TIDAL now. 

...Darling, I wake up..
just to sleep with you 
...I open my eyes..
so I can see with you...



In lieu of celebrating their 7th anniversary today, Bey debuts a new feeling drenched ballad 'Die With You' to her hubby Jay-Z in an intimate moment of only them in a room with a piano and great acoustics.  Bey sings ever so beautifully professing her heart to Hov as he records the entire thing - in which you see him smiling away at the end.  These lyrics here.  This.  Is.  LOVE. 
'I don't need these legs.. if I ain't walking by your side..."
Watch Below:: 





Previous Beyonce Posts 

No comments:

Post a Comment