Monday, October 16, 2023

{Personal Post} PHOTOS: Museum of Illusions


October's Very Own.
To kick off the birthday month before I flew to the other side of the world, I had the fam meet me at the Museum of Illusions for drinks and fun.  A time we had!  
Birthday countdown commenced...



The Truman Show.




kick cam.

one of my favorite quotes ever.  

this wall excited me merely because of Willy Wonka.  spoiler: the hands didn't move though; would've been next level if they did. 

depending on where you were standing...


...the eyes would appear to move.


asylum.




you had to try it to believe it.  the piece you see above fits the little box next to it exactly.

it's the same size.


looking straight or looking forward?





keep staring.

waaaa.

word to Harriet.

this is what it looked like here...

...and looked like this on the other side.



I rock ice.
- Bryan Beatrice Williams




if this photo made you think of Carti, *daps.



in the twilight zone


wash.


not sure if looking at this in a photo works, but if you stared at it and started swaying slowly... everything in the installation began to move.  once I did it there, I couldn't unsee it.

a fave.  you were to read aloud the actual color of the word and not the word it says.  the video of us trying this at once is hilarious.



all I need is a partner
to play spades with the cards up...
all trust.
-Hov







a collage of pics that make up the city.


literally.


always a time of shenanigans with the family.  more soon come...



No comments:

Post a Comment