Tuesday, October 24, 2023

{Personal Post} PHOTOS/VIDEO: Thundercat "In Yo Girl's City" Tour | Washington, D.C.


Everyday is like a dream to me.

Thundercat reached the D.C stop on his "In Yo Girl's City" tour and guess what?  It was on his birthday.  From one Libra to another, Love.  The weather was crisp and the show was amazing.  To my surprise and excitement, he performed 'King of the Hill'.  To hear him sing that in person was heaven.  I remember him sounding good at previous shows, but maybe because it's been so long?  His voice was out of this world at this one.  Not a tone or pitch missed.  The band, also, showed up and showed tf out.  
This was confirmation for me that he realllllly should do a Live album.




Mmhmm the budget has increased, ok!?



Coco & Breezy opened the show with their DJ segment.

Jimi.





He had Mac Miller's 'Inside Outside' playing as an intro to him hitting the stage.  It's a bittersweet feeling, but I love that he continues to openly show how much he loved his dear friend.


You had to see this in person to understand.  All the visuals were trippy, in a good way.






Live music makes me happy.





Muah.

I made a compilation video of every song/segment during the show, which includes specialities like the crowd and myself singing 'Happy Birthday', sympathy to Dennis about his cat, LEON WARE, "Bombaclat!!", and more.  
Enjoy the sounds!
Catch the vibe.





No comments:

Post a Comment