Christopher Dorsey a.k.a B Gizzle a.k.a. Baby Gangsta b,k.a B.G.
Unfortunately in 2012 at age 31, B.G. was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for gun possession and witness tampering. While doing his stint, XXL Mag/Emmanuel C.M. caught up with him for the Winter 2015 issue for a piece called ‘Doin Lines’. I’ve always enjoyed the ‘fill in the blanks’ of random questions. See what B.G. had to say below::
1. My biggest regret in life is FLIPPING TO THE LAST PAGE OF MY CASH MONEY CONTRACT AND SIGNING IT OUT OF LOVE & LOYALTY.
2. Birdman is FAMILY, HE RAISED ME.
3. I keep busy in jail by READING, WRITING, WORKING OUT AND CHILLING.
4. 2PAC is the great rapper of all time.
5. When I get released from jail, the first thing I would do is FUCK, SUCK AND LICK ON MY GIRL’S PUSSY.
6. The Hot Boys are ONE OF THE HARDEST GROUPS EVER.
7. I really miss MY KIDS.
8. The best book I’ve read while locked up is THE SPIRIT OF A MAN.
9. Lil Wayne and I are BROTHERS.
10. I think JADAKISS is totally underrated.
11. Drake and Nicki Minaj on Cash Money is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
12. RIHANNA is my celebrity crush.
13. If I could have any super power it would be like NEO IN THE MATRIX, PLUG MYSELF UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
14. KIDD KIDD, KEVIN GATES, MEEK MILL AND RICH HOMIE QUAN could be the next Hot Boys.
15. New Orleans is CHOPPER CITY.
16. Being in jail as a celebrity is OVERRATED.
17. The problem with hip-hop is NIGGAS WEARING SKINNY JEANS THINKING IT’S A GOOD LOOK.
18. My message for Bobby Shmurda is KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP IT 100, DON’T SNITCH AND TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME.
19. If you’re a rapper and you’re LAZY, you aren’t going to make it in the game.
20. Jail gives you TIME TO THINK, GROW, GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER AND REALIZE WHAT’S IMPORTANT IN LIFE.
He’s got quite a while to go. You can read more about the details of his sentence here. In the meantime, keep your head up brotha. Here’s some classic Gizzle to jam to:
Related Post :: Time Warp... 1999 : Cash Money is a Army | B.G.