Thursday, February 3, 2011

Food For Thought...

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances"- Martha Washington

How pertinent this is to the situation right now...

Just thought I would share with the rest of the world...

..In the words of Hov... "And that's just food for thought don't let it go to waste"....

3 comments:

  1. I def needed that today thanx bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How relevant to what's goin on in my world at the moment. Thanks fam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love.. I appreciate it :-) And yes fam it's pertinent to my situation too! Glad i could share with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete