Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Haven't said a word...

"Haven't said a word..."

I A b s o l u t e l y LOVE this sample.
I heard this version and IMMEDIATELY had to post... He does it again..
FAB KILLED IT...


...AND IF YOU LIVING WRONG... MONEY WILL NEVER CORRECT IT...
...YOU 'LL NEVER GET OFF ON ME... I'M NEVER THE EXIT...





If you have Ye's current cd, "My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy", you'll know that unexpectedly.. Ross makes an appearance at the end of this song ...had me acting a damn fool when i heard it lol.. love ross . He took it upon himself to film a quick video for his verse too while crusing the city. Mm hmm #Bawse

....I NEVER NEEDED ACCEPTANCE FROM ALL YOU OUTSIDERS...


It's only right that I would include the originator's video... 'Ye. No one will ever understand what this song means to me and how the video illuminates it. And nope I'll never tell... xoxo

...SHE PUTTIN ON HER MAKE UP... SHE CASUALLY ALLURE....

2 comments:

  1. This one post just made my day..."Cat got your tounge...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karl' lol. No seriously... I'm glad I could help :) You know this our jam

    ReplyDelete