Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays ... Part 2

Hi Ladies... as promised from last week... here's your second one : )




My Beautiful darlings... This one is self explanatory... Embrace Yourself... Don't be afraid to display why YOU are YOU. And if there is anything you've been wanting to do this week (whether it's go to the gym... or something as small as catch up on that show you missed monday..) DO IT!! Why Wait! Enjoy life hunnie...

Although it has it's downside (which i don't need to name because we all know what comes to mind).... being a woman is G R E A T :-) Have a wonderful week! xoxo

I'M TAKING MY FREEDOM...
PUTTIN' IT IN MY STROLL...
I'LL BE HIGH-STEPPIN YA'LL...
LETTING THE JOY UNFOLD...

I'M HOLDING ON TO MY FREEDOM...
CAN'T TAKE IT FROM ME...
I WAS BORN INTO IT...
IT COMES NATURALLY...

I'M STRUMMING MY OWN FREEDOM...
PLAYING THE GOD IN ME...
REPRESENTIN HIS GLORY...
HOPE HE'S PROUD OF ME...

I'M LIVING MY LIFE LIKE IT'S GOLDEN :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment