Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 Years later.....

In Lieu of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks... It's only right i post this song. As much as I try to black those thoughts out of mind...(today and by working so close to the pentagon now)...I think about constantly every time I pass it...Where I was...and the phone call I had later with a devastated friend when they couldn't find her dad's body (in the pentagon)...then the conversation with her mom...still rips me to pieces to this day. I can't look at pictures or anything from that day. It was a rough time for everyone...but SPECIFICALLY...a rough time for the ppl who were there and the fallen as a result. This song still gives me chills and by far the best remake with a multi collab ever [{2nd Lady marmalade}... We are the World remake was HORRID .] They all joined together to pay tribute to the victims and families of 9/11 ...till this day..we still ask...What's goin on??

No comments:

Post a Comment