Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Queen Bey is so Complex...

In this current issue of Complex Mag...
On how her husband Jay-z inspires her Jay’s music is more than music.His lyrics have fathered generations. All that he has overcome gives millions so much hope. There are moments when I see his lips moving and I can see lyrics floating above his head and I think, ‘Wow! How did I get so lucky to be able to witness this level of genius so closely?’
^^^ Another reason why I am so in love with her although she has my man lls . In this article... she exudes confidence without being cocky and displays extreme classiness. This couldn't have been a more perfect interview. You can see the growth. I'm so proud.






On being compared to other female artists and rumored feuds.There is room on this earth for many queens. I have an authentic, God-given talent, drive, and longevity that will always separate me from everyone else. I’ve been fortunate to accomplish things that the younger generation of queens dream of accomplishing. I have no desire for anyone else’s throne. I am very comfortable in the throne I’ve been building for the past 15 years.




still Wanna Rumble w/ the "Bey" huh??
My favorite song from the "4" album... plus it's been stuck in my mind all day.. so I figured i'd throw this in there too =)
<

To read more of the interview... click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment