Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{Personal Post} Photos :: My Birthday Weekend

October 8th

Roll out the bed.. snap a pic.. get ready for the day

Lunch @ the Harbor



It's Party Time




One of My Favorite photos... but it came out so dark :-/

















After all that partying...it was time to take those OFF.  Lls



No more drinks please- Mgmt.



One bathroom... full of bad bishes...

October 9th- 10th

I thought that was the hottest thing that the lanes they gave us was my birthday


Dont' be clownin my size 3s -_-




I won the fourth game... that's all that mattered LOL


Fast forward past my second party that night (no pictures.. it was out of control lol)... anywho.. it resulted in us all having a sleepover ...and waking up looking like roadkill LOL




October 11th- My Birthday has Arrived :-)

It's clear where I was...


I'm Ready...
Welp.. Here goes nothing...

Tat #16... Complete.

hip hop awards. lol.  A recipe that was sure to cheer me up haha
I spent my actual birthday this year completely alone.  No family.. No friends.. No boyfriend (if I had one)... no one.  I will honestly say.. it was NOT a good feeling.  However... I made the best of it by playing Verde Terrace ALL day.. doing laundry.. getting another tat... going grocery shopping... and ending it off with this:
Shrimp Tempura, Greens & Corn, Vodka, Cider, Candles, Cookie Dough, and the BET hip hop awards. lol.  A recipe that was sure to cheer me up haha






On a brighter note... I want to thank all that send wishes and shouts--- I got on Twitter yesterday (over 100 birthday ) mentions.. and on Facebook.  I was completely overwhelmed by all the love and comments people gave.  You guys don't know how much that meant to me!!

Thank you to my mom, dad, and family who called and sang that lovely rendition of “Happy Birthday” lol J  That made my morning.  Also... I had a BLAST this weekend!  I want to thank all of the people who actually put forth an effort to make sure that happened.  I, publically, want to thank you.  I had soooooo much fun.  You know who you are!  We rocked out!!! 
xoxo
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment