Monday, January 16, 2012

Word on the street is... A$ap Rocky is taken??




There is buzz stirring around Australian rapper, Iggy Azalea and if there’s a “relationship” with her and rapper A$ap Rocky. 

 According to Complex Mag, she told VIBE,I love him and that’s all there is to it. We have our own thing going on and I’m not the only one that got the tattoos. I’ll tell you that {laughs}..I’m just the only one with it on my fingers!”.


She, also, said that if she was approached for a date… she’s answer …”I’d have to say that I’m taken”.

  


The tattoo, to me {above}, with his mixtape title was enough suspect for me.. but this def. confirms it. I fux wit Rocky.. and I like her tunes too.. They make a dope couple to me.. Cute.


If you don’t know who Iggy is… get hip. Here’s one of her songs below:


No comments:

Post a Comment