Thursday, January 19, 2012

His Pain| BJ The Chicago Kid feat. Kendrick Lamar

I'on know why he keep blessin me...

This is definitely fit for Motivation Mondays... but hey it's my blog... so I'll suit this as a Motivation Thursdays…shxt let’s throw Womens’ Empowerment Wednesdays in for that matter.  Roll them all in one.  This applies to every one.  I’ve loved BJ’s voice from the first moment I heard it last year.  Him and Kendrick make beautiful music together.  This song is DEEP.  If you’re feeling down about ANY thing in your life… just think about all the good.  I guarantee this song will give you a great slice of humble pie. Look out for BJ’s new mixtape Pineapple Now-Laters.. set for release on Valentine’s day as well. 

Hearing this made my day.  Made me smile….


No comments:

Post a Comment