Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Real Talk Tuesdays...

Via TresJoile.com


@go_fucurself- Real Talk  my 2nd job is interfering with my Real Talk Tuesday submissions lol
@go_fucurself- I'm soo over guys claiming to be rappers and have no talent.. don't we have enough of those?  Try something else.  Real talk"of .
@MrKingKong0307-  #RealTalk “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on”- Robert Frost #FoodForThought

@descendentMC- Real Talk the struggles in life don’t last forever there is always joy at the end of the storm.   

@kid_fn_frankie- Real Talk! The events that have transpired over the past week, especially last weekend have really opened my eyes.

@Music_Live_Life- over time you will know who your real friends are and I think over the weekend I see who they are

@epic_enigma-  #RealTalk time is of the essence.  We should face everything with the sense of urgency that life demands..
@BiggsJackson- Real Talk.. I hate bum chicks with no ambition
@BiggsJackson- Real talk it’s hot as fxck outside
@BiggsJackson- Real talk I hate people that say the same shit over and over again.  But really hasn’t said shit at all.  REAL TALK I HATE THAT SHXT!

@bday05_25_87- Real Talk..I’m getting old man, 25!  I remember college wit tippi pi like it was yesterday.  Crazy how time flies and things change! .

@BrowneyeQte  - #RealTalk ….Y is it that we as women can’t let go when we clearly see the relationship is over..

@DevyDev_ - The ones who do too much for the puss don’t get it.. the ones who don’t do a lot get it all #RealTalk


My real talk of the day is Once someone has showed you who they are.  Know what group to place them in.. and leave them there until otherwise proven to be removed.  For example, if a person is only good for partying, but not there when real ish is occurring in your life, they should NOT be in the same group as those who are.  Think about it. 

Also… Real talk.. I want to tell my friend Tameka that I apologize for just realizing what today’s date is and that it is passed her birthday.  I genuinely did not keep track of the dates once I hit vacation and never intended on not hitting her up to give her best wishes…

Time to get real!  Too many things going on in the world today! ..even in YOUR life personally! Voice your thought here.  What’s your “real talk” issue of the day? 


Feels pretty good to let out a quick vent. 
All submissions are welcome each Tuesday.  Hit me on the Twit. 
Until next time… stay real wit urself.  Peace.
Dolcezza 

No comments:

Post a Comment