Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Real Talk Tuesdays...

via castlerock


Time to get real!  Too many things going on in the world today! ..even in YOUR life personally! Voice your thought here.  What’s your “real talk” issue of the day? 

@Mz_Represented- Real Talk....I am an adult. I no longer require lectures about who I should date. Sometimes good intentions can be annoying, especially from family members who just want something to talk about. Mind your business please...and thanks!

@go_fucurself- what do u tell a person that thinks they know everything???? "Real Talk" I tell em to stfu...try it works

@acedizzyflow-  Real Talk: Realize your past isn’t worth your time, Stay present & focus on the future  

@epicenigma-  When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. #RealTalkTuesdays  

@BiggsJackson- real talk I think I am going to get this supervisor job

@DevyDev_ - #RealTalk Young black men.. be a father, be a brother, be a leader, be a thinker, be a dreamer, but most of all..Be a lover of GOD  

My real talk of the day is … strong faith is all you need.  You’ll be surprised at how things start to change for you.  But...beware of what you do in the world and to others… Karma knows how to show up when you least expect it.

Feels pretty good to let out a quick vent. 
All submissions are welcome each Tuesday.  Hit me on the Twit. 
Until next time… stay real wit urself.  Peace.
Dolcezza 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment