Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Real Talk Tuesdays....


Time to get real!  Too many things going on in the world today! ..even in YOUR life personally! Voice your thought here.  What’s your “real talk” issue of the day? 

@ChochinaZoet- Why can’t muthafucka’s do wat they say they gonna do…. Especially when they volunteer their services.. #RealTalkTuesday

@Mz_Represented- Nothing in the world can beat having peace in your home...If you don't have peace at home then something is wrong and you need to rectify that situation...I would never...and I do mean NEVER....allow anyone to destroy my peaceful home...besides all of those "peace destroyers" aint shxt anyway. Not worth the headache. :)


@epicenigma- Life is not too short.  Some just haven’t mastered the art of maximizing their time on Earth #RealTalk 
@epicenigma-  You can’t make black and white what’s meant to be gray/   #RealTalkTuesdays 

@BiggsJackson- real talk we need to go to happy hour again

@DevyDev_ - #RealTalk Most people over state their importance to go with the crowd rather than being themselves & going against the norm..  

My real talk of the day is … going to be different than the ordinary… longer than usual.. and more stern than the previous.  There was a terrible storm here not too long ago.. knocked out folks power for WEEKS.  Created all types of damage to the city.  I’ve never seen lightning bolts like the one I saw that night.. I remember saying “God is PISSED w/us”.  The amazing thing about this storm.. although it brought hardships to many, was how everyone pulled together to  get through it.  It was a beautiful thing to see the community come together like that.  The sad thing about it was that after it was over… everyone went back to their old fend for yourself type of attitude.  They still didn’t learn.  Most recently, Some idiot decided to play “the creator” and went into a movie theater injuring and killing innocent people.  Women, men, and children lost their lives for nothing.  It’s not safe anywhere.  It saddens me what this world is coming to.  More random things keep occurring.. and no one’s paying God any attention.  I wish it would get better… but it seems nowadays people value themselves more than anything else.. no matter what extent that is taken to.  It’s so many things like these that cross my mind.  The incident of Tameka Raymond’s son passing away hurts my heart.  I can’t imagine the pain felt of losing a child.  That was off topic.. but this is a vent right?  I think about the world often.. and aside from all of the BEAUTIFUL things around me.. it can be so cruel.  There is more to life than what ppl make “important”.  I hate that something has to happen in order for people to realize that.  I wish people would WAKE UP. 



Feels pretty good to let out a quick vent. 
All submissions are welcome each Tuesday.  Hit me on the Twit. 
Until next time… stay real wit urself.  Peace.
Dolcezza 



No comments:

Post a Comment