Saturday, February 11, 2017

{Listen} :: X || Z resurfaces with track "Cali" + 2 bonuses


Formerly noted as 'Chris Barz' on my previous posts, X || Z has resurfaced with new music!  His latest, CALI, entails crooning lyrics of trying to keep a situationship/relationship together.  It even features a female perspective.  Alternative feels...



On another note, I noticed he released a couple last June that I missed and they are HOT.
I drew to this one because of the title alone.  'I give my all to it'.  The many relatable quotes in here provoked me to run it back a few times...   



This banger 'Sauce' is so swaggy AND good news!  It's now available on all streaming services.  I just found it today on Apple Music.  Check it out





Previous X||Z (Chris Barz) posts

No comments:

Post a Comment