Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm More than Just an Option... SPOKEN WORDS

...I'm more than Just an Option...
...I refuse to be forgotten...
...I took a Chance with MY heart...
...And I feel it taking over...

.....I'm more than just a number.....
.....I doubt you'll find another.....
.....So every single summer.....
.....I'll be the one that you remember.....

.......It's more than just a mission.......
.......You hear but you don't listen.......
.......You better pay attention.......
.......And get what you've been missing.......

.........Too Many times I've been wrong.........
.........I guess being right takes too long.........
.........I'm done waiting there's nothing left to do.........
.........But give all I have to you.........

...........I BET IF I GIVE ALL MY LOVE...........
...........THEN NOTHING'S GONNA TEAR US APART...........

No comments:

Post a Comment