Monday, July 19, 2010

LeBron & Savannah: Do we have hope??

Let me just say this. I have never been a fan of LeBron (simply because everyone was on his d*ck and trying to downplay Carmelo, who i am a fan of, in the process) nor will i start now because of the hype. Don't get me wrong.. the guy can play...but I'm rollin w/ melo lls. Anywho... I have noticed something about him that I do like. He takes his love Savannah to any event important to him....and embraces her. Shows her off. Like yea.. "she's still mine".
I find this admirable considering all the backlashes I've been seeing on certain websites {no promotion here} about her... simply because well she's an "Around the Way Girl" and not one of those model eye candies. You can find a photo of her and LeBron caught in the middle of the night riding with her hair wrapped. Ppl talked about her then. I mean.. shit if it's 2am and ur tired and u and ur boo makin a trip in the middle of the night.. why not wrap your hair..shit. It's not like she looked bad. Who gives a damn about the paparazzi. It sickens me that because he is still with the same girl who doesn't have a caked up face and plastic body.. that he needs to "keep her in the house". I like the fact that he's with an "Around the Way Girl". It compliments him. They compliment each other. With these two still on the scene... we might have hope (with these public relationships). This Christina & Dream bs that just popped off, which makes me angry everytime I see him or hear his music, amongst other displays of infidelity and lies.. it seems ppl don't have morals/values anymore when it comes to love. At least in the media. I hope LeBron doesn't fuck up and get lost in this media ideal "bad" bitch bullshit. Savannah appears to be a keeper; Genuine Loves him for who he is... Not the Topic of Media he has become.......


No comments:

Post a Comment