Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 2 (of 30 Songs)- Least Favorite Song

Ok... so i'm a little behind on the challenge. I had a rough day yesterday, but I'm back now :) So, although, it was officially day 2 yesterday, I am going to post that one today and play "catch-up". My least favorite song... hmmm... it's alot that i hate lol. But if i had to pick two off the top of the dome.. it's "Pretty Wings"- Maxwell (ugh vomits) and "Ride"- Ace Hood ft. Trey Songz (Simply because my boyfriend at the time. I caught the girl he was cheating on me with in the club and she was JAMMIN to this song. I did not like the song before then, but naturally after that situation, i've grown to HATE this song. *rolls eyes at the thought). Sorry I won't be posting the actual songs to this post... i won't give them the extra promotion on my blog :) Both songs.. FAIL in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment