Monday, October 25, 2010

My Brotha.....


"The problem is we only say something when a white person does something to us.... we need to say something when we do stuff to each other....."





I admire the fact that there is still hope in my Generation....
"My Brotha" (sub pun intended) oh how you make me proud...
and honored to know someone like you.
Not only are you far from ignorant to what's going on in the Black community...
but you stand for what you believe in (without disregarding or discouraging others)....
Nothing better than a STRONG individual as yourself...
who has been jaded by the ways of the world...
but instead of counter acting and becoming a statistic...
strives for Change.....
Realizing... yes the bigotry still exists..Indescribably......
but you also encourage Our ppl to open their eyes and uplift each other....
that's the only way to start the change......
To have fun, enjoy life, and be involved socially doesn't mean.....
you can't have an education too....
And that's exactly what you display.....
A positive impact that most will miss.....

Unity.....
WAKE UP....

"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today"-Malcolm X.

So this is to you Vanilla Face....you keep MY hope...Alive...

"I can talk to him....Because he Understands....Everything I go through...And Everything I am......"

No comments:

Post a Comment