Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Real Talk Tuesdays...

via castlerockradio



Time to get real!  Too many things going on in the world today! ..even in YOUR life personally! Voice your thought here.  What’s your “real talk” issue of the day? 

@MrKingKong0307-  #RealTalk Cry me a river…build a bridge.. and get over it.

@descendentMC- Real Talk if its one thing I hate...it's Sickle Cell Anemia!

@kid_fn_frankie- Real Talk the best motivation is when someone unknowingly motivates you...Good look slim ;-)

@Music_Live_Life-  Real talk I’m thinking about changing careers and pick up this CDL licenses its time to get out from behind this desk.  I’m too free spirited to be confined to one space; I need to see the US on some ones else’s expense.

@epicenigma-  #RealTalk You can only live to please yourself because people will always find fault with what you do- good or bad. ..

@BiggsJackson- Real Talk.. I’m giving up drinking up on the weekdays again

@Fr2Es- Don’t you hate when MFs say they “grinding” referring to work.. gtfoh you work the bare minimum at ur jjob and will leave at the drop of a dime if da supervisor asks who want to go home.  The average person works roughly 160 hrs every month and they act like dats killin them.  Last month I worked over 200hrs  including my 2nd job.  My Real Talk Tuesday I guess is Stop frontin like you Gringin wen you hate work .. wen u got nxggas like myself who bust they ass for wat they want in life and stive for progression in society #ImDone

@Mz_Represented-  Real Talk... I personally think 50 is a lil too late to be rewriting your life plans. Maybe I'm wrong, but last time I checked if all you did your whole life was drugs and odd jobs, retirement is not gonna be nice to you. Yay, you get to work til 80 (if you live that long) just to draw your retirement. GTFOH.
@Mz_Represented- Real Talk...how are you twice my age and barely on the same level as I am? Then you want to tell me how I should live my life? Um, the only advice you could ever give me has been given. It's called watching what you did and not doing that, thanks

@BrowneyeQte  - #RealTalk …If your presence isn’t making any contribution; why should your absence make any difference #ijs ..

@DevyDev_ - The African American male has no purpose in the army #RealTalk  


My real talk of the day is  (To my young folk whom this applies) If you chose to have a kid or kid(s) that was YOUR decision. Nothing is wrong with that, but don’t get mad at others, who don’t have them, for continuing with their lives and plans just because YOU can’t find a “sitter”. You are the one with the additional obligation.. not them.  I don’t think a lot of folk.. especially young folk.. realize how much responsibility is involved and how LIFE changing having a kid is.  


Feels pretty good to let out a quick vent. 
All submissions are welcome each Tuesday.  Hit me on the Twit. 
Until next time… stay real wit urself.  Peace.
Dolcezza 

No comments:

Post a Comment