Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Real Talk Tuesdays...

via zazzle 



Time to get real!  Too many things going on in the world today! ..even in YOUR life personally! Voice your thought here.  What’s your “real talk” issue of the day? 

@go_fucurself- hey REAL TALK Caucasian newborn/infants never have socks or shoes on...black newborns/infants have on socks,Jordans,Timbs,Flip Flops apple bottom jeans n boots wit the FUR
@go_fucurself- I gave him/her my all"? never do that shit cause at the end of it all u gonna feel empty af wit nothing left to give the next person Real Talk

@MrKingKong0307-  #RealTalk just cus they make it in ur size, doesn’t mean u should wear it.  #Real Talk be aware of ur body type and what looks good on you .

@descendentMC- Real Talk...I'm not into the "Vote for the President" hype...freedom doesn't come through votes it comes through us...the PEOPLE!

@kid_fn_frankie- Real Talk! I'm tired of all this casual dating...It's time for the real thing (i.e settle down, get married, have kids) but a lot, not all, but a lot of these women be playing around...Not in the sense of playing games (Although they do that as well) but not recognizing a good thing that is right in their face...Either their standards are too high or they just don't take the initiative to make time...If you were as driven as you say you are then you would have no problem making time for anything...

@Music_Live_Life- Never take no for an answer when you know there is a way, keep pushing.

@Fr2Es- Can somebody please tell me where the fuck this shit load of so called sneaker heads have come from in these last 10 years…yea back in the day you still had to stand in line for jays/etc…but you pretty much had a 90-100% chance of  getting da new release plus the lines weren’t fxckin ridiculous..but my biggest problem is people don’t even really have a true love for these sneaks.. a lot of these fxckers only getting them cuz er’body hyped em up and cudnt tell if Jordan wore them in his 1st or last season or why they call da black/red 12s da flu games or that the ‘Banned’ 1s were called that cuz the NBA actually banned Mike or any1 else from wearing em due to color regulations.  Oh yea and I’m getting the Obsidian 12s droppin Saturday the 23rd of this month.. fake sneaker heads and re-sellers kill yourself before this date. 

@BiggsJackson- Real Talk I have goals to reach before the age of thirty and I am going to get em done  


My real talk of the day is   the main ones who say it’s unhealthy for me to hold things in and I should open up more or pull the "you can talk to me"  line are the main ones who have a response lacking all substance whenever I do open up (about something serious).  I can live without the Oh Damn’s.. Oh.. Wow’s and any other dry response…hence the reason I don’t share too much of anything .

Feels pretty good to let out a quick vent. 
All submissions are welcome each Tuesday.  Hit me on the Twit. 
Until next time… stay real wit urself.  Peace.
Dolcezza 

No comments:

Post a Comment