Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Real Talk Tuesdays...


Real Talk…

Time to get real!  Too many things going on in the world today! ..even in YOUR life personally! Voice your thought here.  What’s your “real talk” issue of the day? 

@kid_fn_frankie- Real Talk, I know that racism still exist, but it still infuriates me when it shows it's ugly face...Downtown Sports Bar and Grill on Glennwood Ave. in Raleigh, NC must be boycotted and exposed for their discrimination against African Americans.

@Music_Live_Life- N word got a promotion today all done by the man upstairs.

@Fr2Es- What the fuck is up with these grown men aspiring to be thugs/gangstas… like be who you are dude, stop letting society, music and the urban life culture take you away from the man God has you to be.  It’s a guy I grew up with that I rarely see now unless it’s on a social network and just looking and reviewing his photos/status’ and captions you would swear he was Pac reincarnated! Lmfao!  I mean throwin up gang signs and the whole nine..and I’m just lookin smh cause da nxgga grew up w/ a silver spoon in his mouth. …so I guess my real talk for today is be who you are no matter how eccentric you may come off #RealTalkTuesday

@BiggsJackson- real talk jay z, andre 3000, and Fab are the best out right now

@Mz_Represented- Real Talk....I am an adult. I no longer require lectures about who I should date. Sometimes good intentions can be annoying, especially from family members who just want something to talk about. Mind your business please...and thanks!

My real talk of the day is … you wouldn't understand....... even if I told you..........   

Feels pretty good to let out a quick vent. 
All submissions are welcome each Tuesday.  Hit me on the Twit. 
Until next time… stay real wit urself.  Peace.
Dolcezza 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment