Thursday, September 28, 2023

{Personal Post} PHOTOS: Graffiti Alley | Toronto, ON


My personal post drafts are backlogged, but we're making progress.  Circling back to Toronto, we stopped by Graffiti Alley.  The weather was beautiful and the artwork ... ahh the artwork... exceeded my expectations.  I had imagined it would be a small alley, but it was actually about 4 blocks long.  Maybe 5?  Phone was fully charged and I was ready to capture it all.  Such a great time.
Take a look through my lens...

But first, food.














I told them 'wait!  that's my tattoo!'.  meanwhile, I struggled to pull my shorts up to get the tat in with this pic.


Ok, it's coming along.


Boom.














This is actually the artist and his dog.  It was so random, but cool, how we ran into him in front of his own work.  Here's a challenge.  Zoom in to find their names.

They know what's up.

Long Live DOOM.

:(


We didn't plan the coordination, it just turned out that way.  Seriously. 

Long Live Nip.

I thought this was dope and meant to call the number to confirm it wasn't the opposite.  If you happen to dial, let me know.


It's aight girl...
-Slimm Calhoun


Machine gun raps.


Shots. Multiple.  
There's a part 3 of Toronto coming.  Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment