Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays


I'm taking care of business...
Baby can't you see...
I gotta make it for you...
I gotta make it for me...

I got so much work to do...

Ladies, sometimes we get so wrapped up in taking care of others that we forget to take care of ourselves. We gotta have our own life too... and handle our own. Tell your man, your girlfriends, (whomever) look i understand this and that and I'm here... but I gotta handle my stuff too. Point today is... ladies while helping others may be in our (some of us) nature... we HAVE to take care of SELF too. Nothin feels better than having your sh*t together... (whether that's working.. paying bills... self hygiene... treating yourself etc.).. So if you haven't already... make some time for YOU this week ladies with something that you like to do... need to do... or just plain ol' want to do. I promise it'll make you feel good :-)

2 comments: