Wednesday, March 9, 2011

East Coast Cry...


Wow… it’s been 14 years. It’s unbelievable that time has passed that quickly. I remember we’d just got out of church and I heard the news on the radio when Moms stopped at the grocery store. :-/ It was a cloudy day. I remember like it was yesterday *shakes bad thoughts… Sad that two lives had to be taken to end that “East Coast vs West Coast” fued.



Such a sad story and life taken to soon. I love the movie Notorious and that they put the man’s heart in a good light. I know his mom is hurting crazy today *sigh. He’ll never be forgotten…



RIP Christopher George-Latore Wallace. May 21, 1972- March 9, 1997.



“And my whole crew’s lounging.. celebratin everyday.. no more public housing”




“It’s the ones that smoke blunts wit ya, see ya picture, now they wanna grab guns.. and come and get ya..



“Now who’s the really dookie?... meaning who’s really the shit??..”

No comments:

Post a Comment