Thursday, March 31, 2011

Traveling All Around the World... Well States...

Self Reflection… This year has been amazing so far for one particular reason. I will admit.. I’m mostly a homebody (Not by choice). I just had a fear of flying.. and not only that… I’m Miss Frugal Fanny. I never would have gotten on a plane if I wasn’t given the opportunity of a lifetime (lol) by my pal Erika in 2009 to go to Las Vegas. I hopped on the plane (scared as all ever)… and I was there. The excitement was c r a z y. However… I said I was never getting on another one lol.

Vegas... Circa Feb 2009 Fast forward to 2011…

I have an incredible job that I love (which I will not disclose bc i'd like to keep it lls)… butttttt I was hit with the kill… I had to get on a plane! O_O lol Traveling and traveling for work. I’ve been somewhere different each month (2 for work. 2 for leisure lol) ...and although it has only been 3 months lol.. for me.. that's an accomplishment ridiculously. Places I’d never thought I would get to see (not only because of my plane anxiety… but like I said.. Frugal Fanny. Lol. Plus I had no reason to go.. in my eyes). I’ve gotten to experience so many different things.. meet so many different people.. It’s just been amazing. I am so blessed and greatful.. I can't thank the Lord above enough. It’s a dream that I’m not ready to wake up from :-)
San Fran- Jan 2011 (For Work)



Houston- Jan 2011 (for work)


Atlantic City- Feb 2011 (Leisure lol)


Miami- Mar 2011 (More Leisure lol)



Trust there’s more to come. I am FINALLY letting my hair down… and enjoying life… :-) #HUMBLE

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment