Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5th

It's wayyy too many people born on this day that I know (too many to name). However... there are 3 important ones.. My Uncle... My Godmother.. and last but not least... MY DAD.


Happy Birthday!!



circa 88



Today, also, marks the 6th year anniversary of Senior Skip day in high school which Tish pointed out on fb ... Damn I'm getting old.. O_O

CIRCA 2005




And Of course... as everyone may know.. it is CINCO DE MAYO. Most don't know the true meaning... Here's Your History Lesson

Enjoy everybody!!


Circa 2010



xoxo

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I have that same pic of u & ur dad!! Happy Birthday Uncle Craig!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL do you really?? :) I will girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i got sum pics 4 dat ass!!! I was gonna post a few on twitter wit da hashtag #WhenLustForLife87WasYoung :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAOOO now that would be funny. I got pics of you and chris for days lol

    ReplyDelete