Saturday, May 28, 2011

Late Nights and Early Mornings....

I live that. That's my reality. It's unfortunate that today.... it's not a calm feeling. I went to sleep on a bad note. Had all types of nightmares that you wouldn't believe. And although I went to sleep late... I still happened to be up early as a result. I am in thee WORST of moods.. with a full blown Wednesday Face and praying I don't react fully on how I'm feeling. Ugh. Something has got to give......







Update: I actually did end up acting how I felt. smh. Just spazzed out. Reminded of why I'm so distant from everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Truth while I hadn't seen the video yet reading your words that was just so completely expressive of what you were trying to say...... Amazing Bug, I hope ur day gets better *hands bug a hand grenade....*

    ReplyDelete