Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...




I went over and over again with the message I wanted to put in this post today, but once it came down to relaying it on here.. I froze. I could not for the life of me convey everything I was thinking into this post... anything at all. Either my mind is too boggled with tackling down all the other issues running around in my thoughts or it's just that deep. Idk. I will say though... hang in there lady... while you're down and out.. someone is thinking and praying for you. It's true for those blessed to have it... Nothing's better than those you can count on. Unfortunately, it's a rarity nowadays...what happened to Girl Power?? Where's the unity??

Lend a Hand... #HelpEachOtherNotSuppresEachOther






Creditors: ConcreteLoop for the first photo



"I'm your girl.. you're my girl... we are girl.. we want you to know that we love you"


No comments:

Post a Comment